Monday, July 17, 2006

I gotsta post!




Dang, a lot has happened, let me tell you. I've left the X's ,which unfortunately hasn't been renewed :(

I've since moved over to Rough Draft studios where I was fortunate enough to work on a pilot for Rich Moore (a fine fellow behind the Simpsons and Futurama.)

The big news now is I'm working on the Simpsons Movie- Woo hoo! I started a coupla' weeks ago as a layout artist (nice to be drawing instead of staring at a computer all day.) Taint no way I'm going to be able to post anything specific about the job, so I'm just going to have to start posting some new personal sketches. I'm sure after seeing how productive all my talented friends at Comic Con are this week with publishing their own books I'll feel guilty enough to be motivated :). In the meantime, here's another bg I painted on the X's. Cheers.

11 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Mark McDonnell said...

Beautiful my friend. And congrats.

MAc

 
At 1:55 AM, Blogger Taesoo Kim said...

Good stuff!

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!! YOur BG layout and design are BEAUTIFUL!!

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Chad Woods said...

Thanks for the compliments! Alina, I can only take credit for the color and some of the shapes, but I'll pass the compliments over to my friend Randall Eagles who did the initial design!

 
At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chad, nice stuff, good to see what you are up to!

Chris

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Jeepers! said...

Super cool colors! I digs it, a lot!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Jeepers! said...

Also congrats on the Simpsons movie gig!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Chad Woods said...

Hi Chris! Great to hear from you! How's life?

Thanks, Jeepers!

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger the goat's head said...

love you.

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Mike Mac said...

that is one of the best backgrounds i've seen

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Tooninator said...

this is freakin' sweet!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home